A video can speak better than words:
Our Master Barista's Favorite
Recommendation by Giorgio Milos, illy’s Master Barista: "I like this because it makes a quick and easy espresso at home. For those who want exceptional espresso without the work involved in traditional espresso preparation. Using the X7.1 with the iper capsule is so easy, there no mess, the machine is ready in minutes and the coffee is always excellent and consistent."
The new Francis Francis X7.1 espresso and cappuccino machine combines all the features of the current model with advanced technology including steel internal thermoblock, and a panarello steam wand that froths milk for thick, delicious cappuccino and latte. Designed by renowned Italian architect Luca Trazzi to work exclusively with illy iperEspresso capsules, the striking Francis Francis X7.1 espresso and cappuccino machine makes café-quality espresso and adds a strong visual statement to any kitchen.
Unlike conventional one-stage systems, the iperEspresso capsule system uses an innovative, patented two-stage process to create intensely aromatic, full-bodied espresso with rich, long-lasting crema. And because extraction takes place entirely inside the capsule, the coffee and machine never come in contact making for easy clean up. Available in red or black.
- Steel internal thermoblock
- Pannarello steam wand froths milk easily for thick, frothy cappuccino and latte
- Auto-stop feature assures perfect volume in the cup
- Automatic decalcification indicator
- Power save automatically switches machine off after 30 minutes
Additional Product Features:
- One-touch brewing cycle
- Easy-use handle to hold iperEspresso capsule
- Lighted central display and acoustic signals to guide user
- No contact between machine and coffee inside the capsule for a clean system
- 15 bar pump
- 34 ounce water tank (approx. 22-30 servings)
- Polycarbonate body
- Works exclusively with illy iperEspresso capsules
- Available in red
- Dimensions 12.6"h x 10.2"w x 11.4"d. 13.2 lbs.